Sunday, March 24, 2013

Fiona


Here is the final design for the lead character of Hilt. I've given her the name Fiona, a name of Irish origin which mens fair, white and beautiful.

She has remained fairly faithful to the original design that can be see a few posts ago, the only changes being those that cleaned up her design, such as removing the straps that zig-zagged across her, as well as removing a layer from her upper body.

The main change is that of her head and face. I never really clicked with the old face, and resolved to overhaul her to give her more intensity. With her close cropped hair, a theme in this comic by the looks of things, and more angular face I think I have achieved this.

Stay tuned for further updates, including that of the villains of the piece. Head over to artnuggets.net to see more of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment